Resepi Chicken Curry
2 tbsp cooking oil
2 tbsp green curry paste
3 cups coconut milk
4 kaffir lime leaves, shredded
2 small red chilies, sliced
1½ tbsp fish sauce
2 tsp sugar
500 grams chicken breast, sliced
30 grams pea eggplants
4 round eggplants, quartered
2 tbsp fresh basil leaves
1. Heat the oil in a wok. Add the curry paste and stir-fry for about one minute.
2. Add coconut milk, kaffir lime leaves, chilies, fish sauce and sugar.
3. Bring coconut milk to the boil. Add chicken, eggplants and pea eggplants.
4. Simmer until the chicken is cooked. Add basil leaves.
5. Hidangkan with steamed rice.