The dispersant sodium naphthalene sulfonate is a dark liquid that is stable in acidic, alkaline, salty, and hard water environments. The paint, textile, and construction sectors all employ this chemical.
The main fields of application for Sodium Naphthalene Sulfonate are as follows:
- Dispersing and colloidal agent for aqueous pigments and inks;
- Plasticizing additive for concrete;
- Dyeing of polyester and polyester/wool blends with 1:2 acid and complex disperse dyes;
- Dyeing of triacetate with disperse dyes;
- Dyeing of dyes in a tin;
- Promotion of low foaming.
The effective application of Sodium Naphthalene Sulphonate malaysia necessitates a great deal of technical knowledge. Please contact us so that our technical staff can show you the optimum techniques of application and the appropriate quantities of product for each type of fabric fibre.
- Widely utilized in key construction projects such as urban planning projects, dam and port building, road construction and erections, and housing, among others, in precast and prepared concrete, reinforced concrete, and prestressed reinforced concrete.
- Suitable for early strength, high strength, high anti-seepage, self-sealing, and pump-able concrete preparation.
- For self-curing, steam-cured concrete and its compositions, use widely. The benefits are quite noticeable in the first phase of application. As a result, the modulus and usage location can be considerably reduced, and the steam curing operation can be skipped on particularly hot summer days. When one tonne of material is consumed, 40-60 metric tonnes of coal are saved statistically.
- Portland cement, normal Portland cement, slag Portland cement, fly ash cement, and pozzolanic Portland cement, among others, are compatible.
- SNF is frequently utilized as an anionic dispersing agent in other sectors because of its high dispersion force and low foaming qualities.
- Dispersing agent for vats, reactive and acid dyes, textile dyeing, wettable insecticide, paper, electroplating, rubber, water-soluble paint, pigments, oil extraction, water treatment, carbon black, and other applications.
Suppliers of Sodium Naphthalene Sulfonate
The chemical industry synthesizes naphthalene-based super-plasticizer, which is a highly efficient water-reducing agent that does not contain air. Naphthalene formaldehyde sulfonate condensate is a chemical that exhibits a high ability in the dispersing of cement particles.
SNF (Sodium Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde) is an anionic surfactant that is light yellow to yellowish brown. Pump-able and free-flowing concrete mixtures are commonly made with it. The building industry makes extensive use of it. Compound accelerators, antifreeze agents, and retarders can all be made with sodium naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde as a basic ingredient in the building industry. NNO dispersion agent, NNO diffusing agent, sodium naphthalene-2-sulfonate formaldehyde, sodium polnaphthalene sulfonate, sodium formaldehyde naphthalene sulfonate concrete agent, sodium formaldehyde naphthalene sulfonate concrete agent, sodium formaldehyde naphthalene sulfonate concrete agent, etc. It also makes the cement more mobile and workable.
It’s also widely employed in a variety of industries, including agriculture, plastics and rubber, paper, construction, textiles, oil, and others. The global market for sodium naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde has been pushed by the increasing construction sector as a result of fast population expansion and urbanization, particularly in Asia Pacific and North America, over the forecast period.…